Wednesday 20 April 2011

Reflection 1


In this course LSEC-N100, I learned how to research information in the internet or in the HCT library site.  I researched information about the magazine and how to summarise it. It’s really a good thing to do and I learned how to choose the important information to cover the magazine. Also, I got experience in this course and to summarise books or magazines. Then, I used my own knowledge in researching and I summarized the magazine which talks about world soccer and the most important players with their prices.
Another research I did was about Bugatti v. Porsche. In the HCT library site I did the research easily without any problems and difficulties. In addition, I used my knowledge while I wrote the report about these two cars.  The next thing I did was a report submission and that was about how the technology affects our life. I researched the information from google.com and the HCT library site. It’s really an easy thing to do.
In my opinion, I think this course will improve my research skills and writing skills. I hope that my research skills will help in future for example in my job and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment